EZ360 cameras may be updated to Android 13. Please follow these steps so that the camera is correctly configured.
- Accept and install the Android 13 update.
- Make sure your camera has the latest and correct settings. On your camera settings search for "adb". Click Wireless debugging. A Developer Options screen displays. Check that:
- USB debugging is ON
- Disable adb authorization timeout is ON.
- Connect the EZPi to the cameras like you normally do. If the camera screens do not display on the Pi monitor, physically connect the camera to the Pi via a USB cable. If the screens still do not display, your IP addresses may have changed. Contact EZ30 Technical support.
- The first time you connect a camera to the EZPi after the update a popup may display on the camera notifying you that USB debugging has been requested. Click to accept this request.