iContent has powerful features to move and copy vehicles and pictures. This is helpful in many cases. For example:
- You mistakenly shot detail photos for two different cars on the same car at the same store. Use VIN Copy to copy all the media from the source vehicle to the target vehicle. Then go to both the source and target vehicles and remove the media from the other vehicle that doesn't belong.
- Change the VIN if the vehicle was photographed under the wrong VIN.
- VIN transfer - Move a vehicle from one dealership to another within your auto group.
- Media Management - Move spin, pictures, and/or video from one vehicle at your store to another if you shot the wrong car or truck.
- VIN Copy - Copy the vehicle and media to another identical vehicle. This is usually used when you buy multiple copies of the same new vehicle. You can simply copy the media without having to physically photograph each vehicle.
- Copy media only works for the full picture groups. For example, you cannot copy individual photos. In that case you will need to delete the media that you don't want on the source vehicle and reshoot them for the target vehicle.