Your fixed cameras will be properly calibrated and set during EZ360 training. But there are other times where you'll need to change these settings yourself, such as testing or swapping out cameras, or using our API to display pics in a different aspect ratio.
iVana has a built-in software zoom. Here is how to use it.
- Position a large vehicle sideways in your photo studio to get the longest profile.
- Log in to iVana
- Click Camera Mode, Next, and any dealer account if you have a choice
- Click the camera for details pics, any vehicle template, and OK.
- Click Zoom on the menu at left.
- Use the slider to zoom the cameras as needed.
- The setting will be saved for that camera.