Have you noticed an empty iContent listing like this?
1970 Make Model? No exterior or interior color?
No, you're not selling a 50 year old car.
It's not an error. This listing means EZ360 beat your data provider!
In the time it took your data provider to update their files and send out updated inventory ... EZ360 had already shot your vehicle and make it available for publication.
It's typical for a few vehicles to have empty iContent info like this.
If you'd like the iContent listing to be fully accurate, you can edit the iContent vehicle description to add the missing year, make, model, etc. But it's not necessary as the photos and media layer will display correctly on your web site regardless of the iContent vehicle info when the vehicle is back in inventory.
How did this happen?
- EZ360 imports your inventory daily. This vehicle was not in the list.
- To start shooting your car, your operator enters the VIN on the EZ360 iVana mobile app.
- iVana responded that the vehicle is not in inventory. It displayed a button to add it anyway.
- Your operator clicked to add the vehicle.
- He began taking photos that were automatically uploaded to the cloud and ready to be published on your site.
- But the vehicle isn't on your site because it's not in the data feed.
No worries. You don't need to do anything. When the auto finally is added to the feed … the vehicle will display in SRPs and the VDP ... and EZ360 pics will immediately show!